There are Santa-haters out there, and they're usually the same people who can't tolerate Christmas songs unless they are about the Baby Jesus. Let me be clear: I am not one of those people, but I do think Santa has a lot to teach us about ourselves about our jacked up way of seeing God. In this Christmas post of mine from a few Christmases past, I talk about that. Check it out . . .
Let's play a game. I'll describe someone, and you tell me who I'm talking about. Here are six clues:
|I'm gonna gitcha!|
2. He sees everything you do.
3. He keeps a list of your deeds, good and bad.
4. He lives in a far-off, magical kingdom that you couldn't find if you tried.
5. He never allows himself to be seen, and
6. All the movies about him are fairly lame.
The person I've just described is . . .